Monday, April 20, 2009

Reflect

1. What have you learned since September in Canadian Studies? (Or since you started to take the class)

I learned some histoiry of exploration of Canada. I learned a few explorer's story. I learned fur trade. I learned the colonization of Canada. I learned that Viking pirate are the frist European arrived America. I learned some vocabulary. I learned how to make a ship.
2. What is the most memorable lesson you remember? (if you weren't here, maybe at another school)

The memorable lesson I remember is the viking ship making classes. I remember it clearly because I can still feel how times wasted during that time. Whole class did nothing but making ships. It could not help me inprove my English anymore. It was not interesting. I lost my time during the lessen so it become the most memorable lessen to me.
3. Think about your life as a student here since September. Have you changed? How?

I did not changed since September, I think. I did chaned nothing. My life as a student here is boring. Nothing special. I did not really lived since September. I just lived oneday and repeat it many times. I did not changed since I am here. I did not changed.
4. What is your goal for yourself by June? What is your plan to study?

I have no goal for myself by June. I have no plan to study. I have never had a plan for study. I usually have no plan. I always do thiings without plan. I usually have no goal. I don't like plans. I don't like goals.
5. What are you most proud of in school since September? Have you done your best?
I have nothing to be proud of myself in school since September. I have not done my best. I have nothing to be proud of myself because I have not done my best. I have not done my best because I have nothing to be proud of myself in school. I have nothing to be proud of myself because I have not done my best and I have not done my best because I have nothing to be proud of myself in school. I have nothing to be proud of myself in school since September because I have not done my best which is the result of I have nothing to be proud of myself in school since September. I have not done my best becuase I have nothing to be proud of myself in school since September which is the reason of I have not done my best.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jennifer,

    I am sorry you feel that way.

    I actually do feel proud of you. You have learned so many things about Canada. You have gotten to know more friends. You have learned how to work with others better. Your viking ship was very well-made with your team. Your team was very supportive of each other. I admired how good your team worked.

    I am really sorry to hear you have nothing to be proud of. I understand you don't want to study. I won't push you anymore and I won't ask you to finish your homework. You can do it whenever and wherever you like or not do it at all. I am here if you need anything. To study or not is your decision and the consequences of this is yours.

    Take care,

    Ms. Chan

    ReplyDelete